So be sure when you step. You step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.

Monday, January 24, 2011

New week

I took a rest day yesterday.


I dont plan rest days, I just take them as my body tells me that they need them. I spent yesterday lounging around, and even took a nap. I have only napped a handful of times since my twins were born. It's not that I have not wanted to nap (it always sounds delightful), but my body is very stubborn about day sleeping.


I think the fatigue was because my husband and I went out until 9pm..and get this - stayed up until 11pm. I cannot even remember the last time I stayed up that late.


Today it was back to the grind though.


Training: I rode my bike on the trainer for 60 minutes and then ran outside for 20 minutes. I did this at 430am. Then after work (noon) I did some quick weights:
deadlifts (just the bar, i have a bad back)
lunges
bench press (#75)
bent over row (#35)
dumb bell shoulder press (#20)
lat pull down (#60)
delt flies (#45)
hyper-extensions


Twins: After that I picked up my kids and we went grocery shopping. We go grocery shopping a lot, today we went to the normal grocery store. I wore Brenna on my bike and pushed Hayden in the cart. At the end, they each got a balloon, which made them very excited.

I have come to the realization that I need to take more pictures. We took so many photos when they were young, and now I slack.

I also need to figure out how to add pictures to the bottom of a post. It's probably simple but I am tired...its time to go watch You're Cuttoff in the bedroom while my husband reads the Economist. Two peas in a pod.

No comments:

Post a Comment