So be sure when you step. You step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Flipped!

Yesterday, at 20 months, we flipped the car seats.

My reason for doing this was because lately the temperature has already reached 90-degrees and my car was getting hot.  In Arizona, cool air blasting on your face is a must and you cannot get that experience when you are in a carseat facing backwards.

Of course, the DAY after we flipped, a storm came in, cooling the temperature to a mere 60...and the AAP officially came out with the new guideline of keeping children rear facing until two.

I do feel guilty that we flipped early.  However, I know next week when it is hot again, the kids will be a lot happier.  I also feel a little sad because this is yet another step away from baby-hood; my babies are real kids.  I am realizing that before I know it, our days of running with the stroller will be over.  I am going to try not think about that, but instead savor every single one of our runs.  I am so grateful that they love the jogging stroller and that I have been able to share one of my biggest life passions with them.

Anyway, back to the car seats  - our first car trip was to Trader Joes:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment