So be sure when you step. You step with care and great tact and remember that Life's a Great Balancing Act.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jogging Stroller Session #4 (First day of Sandals!)

Another day of training with the babies!

Today we did 7 miles (56 minutes) which included 2 tempo intervals (7 min, 30 seconds each...7:21 pace and 7:19 pace ). This was 10 seconds faster per mile than last week, which pleased us. We are getting very excited for race day!

Today was also the warmest day of the year - high of the 88 but according to my car thermometer, we hit 90. 90 felt hot - it was a grim realization that soon this is the weather I will be running/biking in...but alas, that is life when you live in Arizona. We had a wonderful fall, and a beautiful winter. I cannot complain.

Since it was so warm, I dressed the babies accordingly...in sandals! I bought them each new sandals during the winter. Well, I bought Hayden new sandals - I bought Brenna 3 new sandals (white, gold/pink, purple)...girl shoes are just so much more fun!

Here they are last summer - this is the first time they ever wore sandals:
Photobucket

Here is Hayden today...checking out his new shoes:
Photobucket

He likes them?
Photobucket

Brenna wants to wear her sandals:
Photobucket

She likes them (of course)
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment