We started at a park near ASU and did a warm up to Mill Ave bridge...and then the fun started:
- Run over bridge (.35 mile/6:48 pace)
- Run through Tempe Town Lake Park and to the Art Center (.57 mile/7:15 pace)
- 90 seconds x 2 w/ 35 second recovery (6:45/6:55 pace)
- Run under the Mill Ave Bridge (.6 mile/6:58 pace)
- 1 min "on" (sub-7)/40 seconds "off" all the way past Rural road
- 40 seconds "on"/20 seconds "off" back to Mill
- Run back over the bridge! (7:15 pace this time, I will blame a gentle headwind)
7.2 miles total, 58 minutes.
The kids were definitely ready to get out the jogging stroller when we were done so I was thankful that I started at the park. The park was big and of course they wanted to climb up everything, nearly giving me a heart attack.
I was so happy when I finally had them contained in swings!